Entrepreneurship Is The New Women’s Movement and a quiet revolution is taking shape right now among women!
Unlike the Quiet Revolution that began in the 1970s when women left the home and entered the workforce in droves, women today are leaving the workforce in droves in favor of being at home.
But unlike generations of women before, today women are opting to work in the home not as homemakers—but as job-making entrepreneurs.
Women will create over half of the 9.72 million new small business jobs expected to be created by 2018 and more and more are doing this from home offices across the country. (Forbes: June 8, 2012)
Whether you’re searching for a new job, are interested in a career change or just want to reinvigorate your professional life, having guidance is essential. But advice on getting ahead can be hard to come by.
To find out the best way to achieve a work-life balance, how to make an opportunity out of a setback, how to achieve financial independence and more, subscribe to the Luxe Lifestyle Lovers Bulletin and receive practical and inspirational words of wisdom and career information for women.
Here are some must-read articles for all you smart, savvy & fabulous businesswomen out there who are passionate about keeping on top of their game!
The latest from Entrepreneur
- 25 Innovative IoT Companies and Products You Need to Know
- Founder Struggles: How These Startups Overcame Their Obstacles (and What You Can Learn From How They Did It)
- Email Validation: A Critical Success Factor in Email Marketing
- This Entrepreneur Got a Lot of Insulting Advice When Starting Her Business. Here's How She Bounced Back.
- 5 Essentials to Writing Cold Emails That Convert Prospective Clients
Click on the logo below to Subscribe to the
LUXE LIFESTYLE LOVERS BULLETIN